Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Where is the Glamour

I was starting to appreciate Cairo more and more as I visited the cities I have. Cairo is such a lively city and has so much glamour. I was starting to realize why it presents itself as a major city in this part of the world. Rabat was pretty plain, and it presented limited options for an interesting city. I guess the administrative nature of this capital added to this feeling. I was told that Caza was a more lively city. I was unable to really assess this for myself. I was allowed only a very limited time in Caza on my way to the airport that I used to watch part of the opening match of the world cup, but it didn't spell out excitement when I was there, although I was in the major downtown of Caza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home