Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

God, Cairo is POLLUTED

Visiting 4 different capital cities in North Africa gets you to terms with how polluted Cairo is. The skies are much clearer and the weather much more pleasant. Although a city like Algiers would be excepted to suffer more from pollution given its topology of mountains. It was not the case, I guess we need to make a larger effort to reduce pollution in Cairo. The more profound pollution in Cairo is the noise. How have we become so loud. I guess the sheer numbers just make living in Cairo a very difficult thing to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home