Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Friday, June 09, 2006

Less and less Shisha

I guess the Shisha age has not yet come to this part of North Africa. It was practically impossible to find a place in Algeria and very very difficult in Morocco. The culture was picking up, but it was no where close to how it is in Egypt. I take this as a positive note, although maybe a few years down the road, I would feel like home when Shisha is everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home