Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Scenery is nice here

The scenery of mountains touching with the Mediterranean was a change from what I was used too. Mainland Egypt is flat, and Ontario is also very much flat. The mountains covered with trees were nice to see, and it presented a nice environment on the city. I however, was not able to go further south, where desert and heat kick in. The weather in Algiers was cool, and I was looking for suitable cloths for this weather. I had set myself for a very hot trip and seemed to be missing the fact. The nice scenery continued in Morocco. Riding the train from Mohamed V airport to Rabat took me through farm lands tat over looked the Atlantic ocean. It was a pleasant train ride, and I certainly enjoyed the scenery looking out the window. It added so much to my passion for trains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home