Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nice people, very kind

Sudanese people were always stereotyped in Egypt as being kind, and lazy. I guess I came to terms with some of this on my visit. They are definitely very kind, and very comfortable to deal with. As for the lazy part, well I met some very interesting people who seemed to be anything but lazy, but I was shocked to learn banks close at 12:30, and things just slow down pretty fast. However, all in all these are nice people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home