Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

SOME ONE OPEN THE INTERNET

I had come to a conclusion that someone can switch the internet off in Libya, Tunis is a totally different ball game. I went into a cyber café (They call them Publinet) and tried to hook up my laptop. It took me almost an hour to figure it out with the help of the guy at the café, the whole system is behind a proxy server. I could only enable the browsers and associated applications, seems like the amount of control on the internet was not getting much less

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home