Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Again I change my impression on Libya

My impression of Libya and its people had undergone a great change when I was in Canada. I was really impressed with most of the Libyans I have met and they changed the perception I had of the people of Libya. This experience was also one that gave me a different dimension. Women driving, that was something I though was not to be found in this land. It does. I think I now perceive them in a more liberal mindset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home