Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Saturday, May 27, 2006

So is he a genious or what

Walking about, driving around, or simply staying put you can't miss slogans and quotations from AlGhadafi. They are absolutly everywhere. As much as I really was impressed with the guy, I grew more fond of him as I read the words of wisdom on walls and billboards. He is an absolute genious. My visit has solidified my first impression of the guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home