Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to Tunisia

Well I guess I was off to Tunisia, I had been there before and certainly enjoyed my experience them. I was attending the WSIS and although that left me very little time to go around, I enjoyed the company I was with and certainly got a flavor of Tunisia. This time I was hoping to get a better opportunity. I was wrong though, but nonetheless still enjoyed the trip.

I knew where I was going, Hotel Excel was where I stayed last time around, and it was right on the main avenue in the centre ville. After checking in, I start right away at work, when to see a gentleman at a UN agency. After finishing work, and arranging some meetings for the following day I went to the centre ville to have a bite and access the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home