Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Monday, May 29, 2006

Can't you follow directions.

I had a few meetings initially arranged, but none were materializing. Finally there was some potential, the lady at the UNDP directed me to the ministry of education for a meeting. The security gave the taxi driver directions and he assured him he understood everything and took off. I discovered later that he had no clue where he was going. I actually had to give him directions, that were extremely useful to him despite I had no clue about the city. I guess my fancying taxi drivers has taken a great setback through this experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home