Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The 40 of the Arabs

Well I was sitting with a friend who had a very amusing comment about the title of the blog. He said it is interesting that I used "Around the Middle East in 40 Days", with a little twist it can be fitting to the current situation. We can call it the "40" (Alarba3een) of the Middle east (Which is the reference to remembering lost ones after 40 days of their death) before the birth of the New Middle East as Condi calls it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamo Alikoum

Well it is strange name for a blog also. Why u called it 40 really?

What came on my mind is Ali papa wel 40 7aramy
:)

Salam

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home