Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Outside of Damascus, another spectrum of people

It’s a more simple life outside of Damascus. The people are much more conservative compared to the city and much more simpler. The scenery again is different, especially in the areas adjacent to Lebanon, and everywhere you go history just hits you. I was especially pleased to choose to use public transport rather than a cab from the hotel to go to places like Mearet Elnouman. The interaction with people was very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home