Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Traveling around in Lebanon

Lebanon is very small, I could drive all over it in one day. Although I might add that leaving the coastal road you hit the mountains. It takes much more than I expects to go up these mountains. I went to Teor in the south, Gizzrene, Ghasaniayeh, also Tripoli and Halba in the north and Akkar along with several other small towns. I also went to the Baalbaek area. It was an interesting trip, and I enjoyed using the map and just going in a rental. Reminded me of my skills of driving in North America.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

The distance from the Northern tip of Lebanon to the southern, geographically, is about the same as Windsor to London... but you're right: those mountains will get you every time!

And I don't mean to intrude on your blog with my Lebanon trivia... just jumping in.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home