Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Chawerma

Well I am in the land of Chawerma, Lebanon, and Syria. It was back to the version I know, although with a twist on using the bread sheets. I guess it is certainly the home of Chawerma, and was the best I have seen for a while in this front since leaving Egypt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home