Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Monday, June 19, 2006

World Cup: Argentina can go all the way

Well The world cup was underway, and games were starting to become exciting. I wasn't able to follow too much of the games, but the little I saw seemed to vote for Argentina to win it all. I am a fan of Brazil, but they didn't present a power to fear thus far. The only notable thing about the worldcup was that it seemed the world dropped everything to watch the action, amazing how this sport captures the interest of so many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home