Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everything is just so close

I had heard about so many places in Lebanon, mostly related to sad events like Sabrah and Shatellah. However, I never realized how close this can be to the city. It is actually in the middle of the city, contrary to my previous perception that it would be out of Beirut. You feel everything is so close, I even was thinking of making meetings in the South and North on the same day and would expect to make it to both without much trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home