Around the Middle East in 40 Days,

My adventure around 10 different countries in the Middle east. It is more meaningful to read this blog bottom up, rather then top down. This will make more sense as I develop my ideas along with my travel. N.B. Posts might be delayed, not only because of lack of connectivity, but also maybe till I move from the country I am visiting to the next. Just to be on the safe side :) However I must admit the major reason remains my habit of procrastination

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hell's valley

Well this is a valley in Akkar, north Lebanon, and as I said to Ahmed, if hell is like this I wouldn't mind going there. The place is absolutely beautiful, a valley with trees covering the mountains and a river running in the middle of it. In the background are the mountains of Lebanon where some mountain tops have snow year round. I was absolutely amazing to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home